Pre-K students love working on their Montessori lessons!
|Dominic is refining his fine motor skills by|
practicing buttoning - and just in time for
buttoning a winter coat, too!
|Malayka is using the Pink Tower and Brown Stair to build |
complex patterns. She is developing her problem solving
and critical thinking skills by adjusting each Brown Stair
to carefully hold up each Pink Tower block.
|Maddie is using the Movable Alphabet and Phonetic Object|
Box 2 to spell words with consonant blends.
She is then writing the words in her copybook.
|Kevin is using the Teen Board to order numbers|
from 11-19 and show quantities for each as
combinations of tens and units.
Pre-K students also love finding out their jobs each week - and they take their work very seriously!
|Caleb is our prayer leader this week. He|
leads the class in our morning prayer.
|Kent and Tristan are the messengers! They are so|
excited to bring the lunch order to the cafeteria.
|Marianne is our calendar helper. She tells us what month|
it is, counts the days, and tells us the date.
- Show and Tell on Wednesday, December 6, will be something that begins with F.
- Scholastic Reading Club orders are due by Tuesday, December 5.
- The last day of school before Christmas break is Friday, December 15, 2017. Classes resume on Wednesday, January 3, 2018.
|We had our first practice for the Christmas|
show on the stage!
Christmas Show Reminders:
- The Christmas Show will take place on Wednesday, December 13, at 6:30 pm. Students should arrive at 6:00 pm to get in their angel costumes.
- Thursday, December 14, is Grandparents' Day. Invitations were sent to all grandparents. Students should come to school at regular time and then will perform the Christmas Show for their grandparents. Students and grandparents will then share breakfast together after the show.
- The attire for both performances (to be worn under the angel costume we will provide) is: a white turtleneck, black bottoms (pants or skirts), and dress shoes. Please pack sneakers for your child to change into after Grandparents' Day.