Thank you for coming to school for Parent Visitation Day! The boys and girls were so excited to share their lessons with you!
We hope you enjoyed your morning with your "love bugs!"
Thank you so much for sharing your children with us everyday! We are so lucky to have you as a part of our HCA community!
- Show and tell will be on Wednesday, February 12 and the topic will be something that starts with /h/.
- Students may bring in valentines to share with their classmates. Please send them in by Thursday, February 13.
- HCA's second grade will be holding a pajama day on Thursday, February 13 to benefit their service partner Cradles to Crayons. Students may wear pajamas to school if they bring in $2.00 or donate a new pair of children's pajamas.
- There is no school on Friday, February 14, and Monday, February 17.
- Get your tickets for the HCA Auction on Saturday, February 29! More information can be found here.
- Re-registration forms for the 2020-2021 school year are due by March 6.
Have a great weekend!