Our Practical Life lessons encompass a wide variety of real-life activities to help develop the students' fine and gross motor skills.
|Dominic is practicing his pouring skills.|
Our Sensorial lessons involve refining the children's senses and learning about things such as size, color, shape, sound, and dimension.
|Nolan matched all the shapes in the Geometry Cabinet.|
Our Language lessons incorporate letters, sounds, writing, and reading. We focus on the letter sounds to help the children begin to read.
|Madison is working with Letter Box 6 and |
sorting picture cards by their initial sounds.
Our Math lessons include topics from counting and showing quantities all the way up to addition/subtraction and fractions.
|Caleb is using the Hanging Frame |
to show numerals and quantities from 1-9.
And don't worry, even with all this hard work, we still have time for plenty of fun outside!
Thank you to all the parents who ordered books and items through Scholastic. We received so many bonus points from your orders that we are already able to purchase some materials for our classroom. Catalogs will be sent home each month and we are so grateful for your support!
We need your help - we are looking to collect large Tropicana brand orange juice lids and milk jug lids for an alphabet game we would like to create for the students. Please save your lids and send them into school. Thanks in advance for your help!
- The topic for Show and Tell on Wednesday, September 27, will be "My Family Picture." Please have your child bring in a picture of your family. If you do not have a photo, please have your child draw a picture.
- Please send in a pair of headphones for your child to keep in school and use with our classroom iPads.
Our "Specials" Schedule is as follows:
- Mondays: Art (groups A and B), Music (Groups A and B), STEAM (Group A)
- Tuesdays: STEAM (Group B), Physical Education
- Wednesdays: Music (Group A)
- Thursdays: Physical Education
- Fridays: Music (Group B), Physical Education
Hope to see you at the HCA 5K tomorrow!