Write the Room
- It's not just another worksheet! Unlike a typical worksheet when students have to sit at their tables, this gives students the opportunity to move around the room to search for the words they need to record.
- It is a great activity to practice handwriting skills without making the children trace and write the same letter multiple times on a page.
- It develops beginning letter and sound recognition.
- It helps build vocabulary.
- And so much more!
St. Nicholas Day
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
- We will have show and tell on Thursday, December 17. The topic will be "Christmas/Winter."
- Friday, December 18 is a half day. Dismissal is at 12:00 noon - there will be no lunch and no HCA Plus.
- Christmas break will be from December 21 through January 4. Classes will resume on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. It will be day 6 on January 5.
- Looking ahead: school picture day will be on Wednesday, January 27. More information will be sent home in the new year.