Welcome to the Pre-K blog! I hope you enjoy following along on all our Pre-K adventures this year!
We are already making amazing progress in our classroom! The boys and girls are working so hard and learning new lessons each and every day. I am so proud of them!
|Ava is working on spooning to strengthen her fine motor skills |
and practice her hand-eye coordination.
|Justine did a great job putting together her |
puzzle - outside its frame!
|After completing his work, Greyson is rolling his |
work rug and will place it back on his shelf.
|Luke is matching quantities to numerals 1-10.|
|Anthony is taking his time tracing the lines.|
|Look at Connor's grip!|
Show and tell was AWESOME! The boys and girls loved sharing their "Me Bags." They spoke "loud and proud" about what they chose to share. Their classmates asked great questions and everyone learned so much about each other. We already can't wait until our next show and tell!
|Alexandra loves robots!|
|Charlie shared a picture of his family.|
- Thank you to all those who placed a Scholastic order. I will be sending the books home with your child when they arrive. New catalogs will come home each month.
- Our next show and tell will be next Thursday, October 1. The topic will be something that begins with /s/. Please encourage your child to find an object that begins with the /s/ sound. Place the object in a bag and help your child prepare 3 clues to help his/her classmates guess what object he/she chose to share. For example, "It's something that is red. It is a fruit. It tastes sweet." (strawberry)
- Please remember to send in an old, adult-sized t-shirt for your child to use as a smock in art class.
- Please pack at least two napkins everyday for snack and lunch.
- Hope to see you tonight at our Welcome Back Movie Night!