A huge thank you to all those who contributed to our "Camp Out for Hunger" drive! Because of your generosity, HCA was able to collect 731 items including non-perishable and pet foods! The Pre-K and Kindergarten students are so proud of themselves for all their hard work. Soon, we will be sorting the items in preparation to donate them. Stay tuned!
- On Monday, we will be having a tag day to support Pets for Vets. Bring in $1 and wear red, white, and blue to support the cause!
- Show and Tell will be on Wednesday, November 13. The topic will be something that begins with /p/.
- Parent/teacher conferences will be next Thursday, November 14, and Friday, November 15. Each conference will last approximately 15 minutes. Please be on time and be considerate of those after you. Thanks so much! I am looking forward to meeting with you to discuss your child's progress.
- There is NO SCHOOL on Friday, November 15, due to conferences.
- Picture re-takes will be on Monday, November 18, if you are interested.
- Dismissal on Tuesday, November 26, will be at 12:00 noon. There will be no lunch and no HCA Plus.
- There is no school from Wednesday, November 27 through Sunday, December 1, for Thanksgiving break. Classes will resume on Monday, December 2.
- SAVE THE DATE - Wednesday, December 18, at 6:00 pm, will be our annual Christmas show. The Pre-K students will be starring as the angels! More information will be sent home over the next few weeks.
|How great is our class picture! ❤|
Have a great weekend!