Thank you to all those who came to spend
Parent Visitation Day with us!
The Pre-K students loved showing you the lessons they have been working on!
The children had a wonderful time completing the "love bug" directed drawing activity with you! We definitely have some incredible artists in our Pre-K families!
Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy schedules to spend the morning with us at school. We are so grateful to you for entrusting your children to us and the boys and girls were thrilled to spend this special time with you!
|Congratulations to the middle school students|
on their amazing performances at One Acts!
Blaine was so proud of his big brother, Jack!
- Show and tell on Monday, February 11, will be something to do with Valentine's Day.
- Barring any snow days, our 100th day of school will be next Wednesday, February 13. We have an exciting day planned for the students. Stay tuned to next week's blog for pictures!
- Valentine's Day is next Thursday, February 14th. Your child may bring in valentines for his/her classmates. Please be sure to include everyone!
- There is no school on Friday, February 15, and Monday, February 18.
- The countdown is in on for HCA Mardi Gras Auction on Saturday, February 23. Get your tickets here. We are looking forward to a wonderful night raising funds for the school we love!
Have a great weekend!