Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
We had a great time celebrating "Charlie Brown style" last week with all of our early childhood friends!
This week, we have been very busy getting ready for Christmas and our Christmas show!
|"Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say on a bright|
Hawaiian Christmas day..."
We keep working hard on our Montessori lessons!
We even had time to learn about hibernation in science class! Listen to the boys' and girls' advice for the animals:
- Please make sure your child arrives to school on time each day. This is especially important this month as our Christmas show rehearsals begin first thing in the morning.
- The family Christmas liturgy is this Sunday, December 8, at 10:00 a.m. in the MPR. Hope to see you there!
- The Christmas show will take place on Wednesday, December 18, at 6:00 p.m. Please refer to the email that was sent for more details.
- Grandparents' Day is on Thursday, December 19.
- The last day of school before Christmas break is Friday, December 20. Pizza lunch forms for this day were sent home this week.
- Classes resume on Tuesday, January 7.